PCOS and pregnancy
If you have PCOS you may experience complications during your pregnancy such as gestational diabetes. As with all aspects of PCOS, trying to control your weight and keeping it within the advised range can help with these complications.
Kate Davies, Fertility Nurse Consultant, tells us more about PCOS and pregnancy
Watch our #PCOSPower video series:
- What is PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)?
- What is the cause of PCOS?
- What are the symptoms of PCOS?
- What are the long-term health implications of PCOS?
- How is PCOS treated?
- PCOS and getting pregnant
- PCOS and pregnancy
- How can PCOS make you feel?
- How is PCOS diagnosed?
- How can diet & exercise affect PCOS?
- Can complementary therapies help PCOS?
- How to prepare before seeing your doctor about PCOS?
- What can you do to improve hair and skin PCOS?
- Where can you get help and support for PCOS?
- Meet The Expert Kate Davies, Fertility Nurse Consultant