PCOS and getting pregnant
Kate Davies, Fertility Nurse Consultant explains why it can be harder to get pregnant when you have PCOS. Kate also explains that there is a lot you can do to improve your fertility through lifestyle changes.
Watch our #PCOSPower video series:
- What is PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)?
- What is the cause of PCOS?
- What are the symptoms of PCOS?
- What are the long-term health implications of PCOS?
- How is PCOS treated?
- PCOS and getting pregnant
- PCOS and pregnancy
- How can PCOS make you feel?
- How is PCOS diagnosed?
- How can diet & exercise affect PCOS?
- Can complementary therapies help PCOS?
- How to prepare before seeing your doctor about PCOS?
- What can you do to improve hair and skin PCOS?
- Where can you get help and support for PCOS?
- Meet The Expert Kate Davies, Fertility Nurse Consultant