How to prepare before seeing your doctor about PCOS
We understand that going to see you Doctor about your PCOS signs and symptoms can feel a bit daunting. Kate Davies, Fertility Nurse Consultant explains the importance of going to see your GP, how to prepare for the appointment to get the most out of it, and the important questions to ask.
Watch our #PCOSPower video series:
- What is PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)?
- What is the cause of PCOS?
- What are the symptoms of PCOS?
- What are the long-term health implications of PCOS?
- How is PCOS treated?
- PCOS and getting pregnant
- PCOS and pregnancy
- How can PCOS make you feel?
- How is PCOS diagnosed?
- How can diet & exercise affect PCOS?
- Can complementary therapies help PCOS?
- How to prepare before seeing your doctor about PCOS?
- What can you do to improve hair and skin PCOS?
- Where can you get help and support for PCOS?
- Meet The Expert Kate Davies, Fertility Nurse Consultant