How can PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) make you feel?
Women with PCOS are often very embarrassed about their symptoms, which affects their confidence and self-esteem, and as a result impacts all areas of their life, including work and social situations. Kate Davies, Fertility Nurse Consultant, explains the lifestyle changes that can help women to manage their PCOS.
Watch our #PCOSPower video series:
- What is PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)?
- What is the cause of PCOS?
- What are the symptoms of PCOS?
- What are the long-term health implications of PCOS?
- How is PCOS treated?
- PCOS and getting pregnant
- PCOS and pregnancy
- How can PCOS make you feel?
- How is PCOS diagnosed?
- How can diet & exercise affect PCOS?
- Can complementary therapies help PCOS?
- How to prepare before seeing your doctor about PCOS?
- What can you do to improve hair and skin PCOS?
- Where can you get help and support for PCOS?
- Meet The Expert Kate Davies, Fertility Nurse Consultant