How can diet and exercise affect PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)?
Kate Davies, Fertility Nurse Consultant, discusses the impact of diet and exercise on PCOS symptoms as well as the benefit of losing weight. She also discusses the impact of drinking alcohol when you have PCOS.
Watch Kate's review of Inofolic, an Inositol supplement, which can help you to take control of your PCOS symptoms, e.g. excessive hair, acne and weight, as well as help regulate ovulation for when you are trying to conceive.
Watch our #PCOSPower video series:
- What is PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)?
- What is the cause of PCOS?
- What are the symptoms of PCOS?
- What are the long-term health implications of PCOS?
- How is PCOS treated?
- PCOS and getting pregnant
- PCOS and pregnancy
- How can PCOS make you feel?
- How is PCOS diagnosed?
- How can diet & exercise affect PCOS?
- Can complementary therapies help PCOS?
- How to prepare before seeing your doctor about PCOS?
- What can you do to improve hair and skin PCOS?
- Where can you get help and support for PCOS?
- Meet The Expert Kate Davies, Fertility Nurse Consultant