If you haven’t already, meet Kate Davies (RN, BSc (Hons), FP Cert), a Fertility Nurse Consultant. Kate is passionate about natural fertility education and working with people to optimise their ability to conceive naturally. Kate also has a special interest in PCOS and has helped 100’s of women to take control of their PCOS and improve their fertility.
For 20 years Kate worked in the NHS as a specialist nurse in Gynaecology, Sexual and contraceptive health and fertility. Kate now has her own practice in the UK and consults women nationally and internationally via online video or face to face in Harley Street, London.
In 2017 Kate was awarded the accolade Best Fertility Consultancy UK by Lux Health, Beauty and Wellness Awards and in 2019 Kate won the Best Fertility Consultancy and Best Fertility Nurse by GHP’s Alternative Medicine and Holistic Health Awards.
We were very flattered when we listened to Kate’s video explaining why she likes working with Dr Fertility. Thank you Kate x
- What is PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)?
- What is the cause of PCOS?
- What are the symptoms of PCOS?
- What are the long-term health implications of PCOS?
- How is PCOS treated?
- PCOS and getting pregnant
- PCOS and pregnancy
- How can PCOS make you feel?
- How is PCOS diagnosed?
- How can diet & exercise affect PCOS?
- Can complementary therapies help PCOS?
- How to prepare before seeing your doctor about PCOS?
- What can you do to improve hair and skin PCOS?
- Where can you get help and support for PCOS?